The term "Chiropractic" comes from the Greek words, "cheiro and praktikos" meaning "done by hand." The chiropractic model of health is centered on the philosophy that the human body must maintain a proper moving spine to function optimally. Our nervous system regulates every function of the body and maintaining a balanced spine that moves allows us to feel better and function better!
It does not take a serious injury for one to be in pain. A non-traumatic injury can be as debilitating as a fall or automobile accident, or sometimes even worse. We believe that the root of all non-traumatic injuries are not caused by just one facet but are multi-factorial, and therefore we believe its solution should also be multi-factorial.
What to expect as a new patient:
- A comprehensive examination will be performed on the first visit
- You will have the time to discuss any concerns or questions you may have with the doctor.
- A complete treatment plan will be presented with options for pain relief, rehabilitation and optimal health.
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Master card and Visa.
- As a courtesy, we will bill your health insurance.
- We offer several treatment packages to help you accomplish your health goals.
Walk ins Welcome
|Monday||8:30 AM||Noon||2:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM||Noon||2:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM||Noon||By Appointment||By Appointment|
|Thursday||8:30 AM||Noon||2:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM||Noon||By Appointment||By Appointment|